私のブログを歓迎する

sunway, selangor, Malaysia
Web Site Traffic Counters

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Introduce my mobile icons design

My icons design actually i use "bird" to be my main character, it is lovely addition cartoon style. why i use the same character pose in my mobile design, because i want simplify it and let yours clear to see, i make it more suitable to use my mobile icons design. my art work show as colorful to attack yours vision. all my character play a difference role and the difference background play a supplementary role. why i use the shadow under the character because i want make it more reality.

i also want talk about my mobile icons weakness, i feel that all my character lack emotion, it look as inflexible. other side, i over using color in my icons design, maybe will make some people confuse.

i using a lot of shadow and lighting to make my character more 3d feel, i think it is my strengthen in my art work.

No comments: